The other day, going to the supermarket we passed some roadworkers, working near an intersection with lights. Everytime the lights went red for the main lot of traffic, one guy would start dancing - presumbly to music in his head.
Then the lights would change and he would get back to work. No doubt the other guys worked far harder than him. The light changes are quite regular.
Is he a slacker? Or was he doing great PR for the roadworking people?
He was very funny and the kids thought it was hilarious. He definitely made us notice the roadworkers and what they were doing. He made our day a bit brighter too so I think he did deserve his wages that day.
5 Favourite Sights Seen
- 1996 Watching tropical lightning turn night to day, outside a little wooden church in a small village in Sabah.
- 2004 Flying down the Rainbow Valley at 8000ft in a cessna on a clear blue day.
- 2003 Seeing and hearing Michael Schmacher rolling out of the pit garage in his Ferrari in Hungary.
- 2009 Chancing upon 100 or more dolphins just off the Kaikoura Coast swimming around, jumping out of the water, doing somersaults and generally having fun.
- 2006 Finding a pool at the bottom of a waterfall in the bush at Kaikoura that was full of playing baby seals.