Monday, January 7, 2008

Fruit Salad Hair

Washing my hair at the moment is a strange thing.
The shampoo smells of strawberries and the conditioner of peach.
Why do my hair products smell like fruit?
Why does my shower smell like someone is concocting a fruit salad in it?
My hair appears to be no different for the fruity injection. I keep expecting my hair to be all sticky.
Why did someone think I would like washing my hair in strawberries and peaches?
I now feel I have had enough fruit by breakfast and reach for the honey.

No comments:

5 Favourite Sights Seen

  • 1996 Watching tropical lightning turn night to day, outside a little wooden church in a small village in Sabah.
  • 2004 Flying down the Rainbow Valley at 8000ft in a cessna on a clear blue day.
  • 2003 Seeing and hearing Michael Schmacher rolling out of the pit garage in his Ferrari in Hungary.
  • 2009 Chancing upon 100 or more dolphins just off the Kaikoura Coast swimming around, jumping out of the water, doing somersaults and generally having fun.
  • 2006 Finding a pool at the bottom of a waterfall in the bush at Kaikoura that was full of playing baby seals.